As we all know, bottled liquor placed in a lower temperature for some time, prone to turbidity, precipitation and other phenomena, a direct impact on the perceived quality of liquor and the economic benefits of enterprises. Now on the liquor filling should pay attention to the problems outlined below.
First, the reasons for turbidity, precipitation
Mainly because of excessive use of water to regulate the water hardness of the wine, the magnesium and magnesium ions into the wine, resulting in a decrease in the solubility of ethanol and gradually precipitated, generating calcium and magnesium salt white precipitate.
2. milky white flocculent precipitation
Mainly in the winter temperatures lower. Fatty acids and molds and other high content of macromolecules in white wine, alcohol is low, the temperature dropped to about 0 ℃, there will be loss of light, turbidity, the temperature continues to decline or after a period of storage, it will produce floc Precipitation, when the temperature rises, the phenomenon disappears.
3. Other precipitation
When the wine into the more iron ions, ferrous iron ions stored during ferric ion oxidation, resulting in brown precipitate, if the wine is often exposed to copper, copper ions will dissolve and produce a light blue precipitate.
Second, liquor filling should pay attention to the problem
Dispatch of pulp on the water quality requirements
Filling liquor for slurry scheduling, in order to avoid precipitation, the application of soft water, do not use untreated hard water.
2 with solid wine tail drop to pay attention to the problem
Solid wine tail not only contains a certain amount of alcohol molecules, but also rich in flavor substances. The use of wine tail drop is to improve the quality of an ordinary liquor an effective method, but because it contains a high fat and fat content, easy to make the preparation of liquor at low temperatures produce loss of light, turbidity, precipitation and so on, so the winter When using alcohol tail drop must be handled as appropriate, for high, mid-range liquor is not easy to use wine tail drop, easy to use a high degree of wine reduction, plus pulp method.
3. Solid liquor production should be strictly segmented pick wine
Distillation of liquor should pay attention to the head and tail, you can not pull the wine too long, to maintain a certain degree of storage, otherwise, not only makes white miscellaneous taste, but also make white liquor turbidity, precipitation.
4. Liquor filling or storage, we should try to avoid contact with copper, iron and other appliances, storage containers with pottery or stainless steel tanks, wine pump with stainless steel flow pipe, with a foot tube or stainless steel tube to prevent Liquor dissolves into copper ion and produce discoloration or precipitation, affecting the sensory quality of liquor.
Third, remedial measures
1. If there is no soft water resources without water treatment equipment, pulp and water consumption is relatively large, you can use the filtered cleaner water, the preparation of white wine after a period of storage until the sediment all deposited to the bottom of the container, Take supernatant filtration, you can fill.
2. Low degree of storage of liquor, winter filling easy to produce turbidity precipitation, starch adsorption method can be used to solve. Add 2% corn starch in white wine, stir, stand for 24 hours, filtered to fill.